As our writing journey begins as a class I am presented with all of these ideas...now where to go? Where to find the balance?
Full time teacher, learner, and well pretty much anything else that catches my attention I will try :)
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Making Time To Write
I am stuck in between a writing unit and as I search for ideas I run into the blog Two Writing Teachers. This blog expresses the importance of writing as a teacher. First I think...yeah right. Then, I quickly get forwarded to her podcast on Choice Literacy. She continues to discuss how she makes writing an important part in her life as a teacher. It seems so simple, yet at the same time amazing. I feel like at times I am searching for more time, but I guess what I really am trying to do is find a balance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment