Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back in the game!

As the school year continues I am realizing how much I miss constantly reflecting and researching as a teacher and an individual.  I realize that it is something that needs to be done and I WANT to do this everyday, but I do not have my mentor constantly checking on me, offering me advice, and there are no assignments being required every Thursday.

The researching and reflecting is my responsibility.  I thought what a better way to hold myself accountable  and also get input on what others think through a blog.

So here it goes!!!!!!!!!

Through constant blog reading I have become addicted to trying new recipes, creating things for my house, and trying new ideas in my classroom.

So from a friend and her blog that you can find here I began with a simple project of making coasters.  It is soooo easy and looks wonderful in my new living room.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment